Sport & Wellness
In an enchanting territory like the Chianti area. a passion for sports is a prerequisite for a fun- and energy-filled experience combining the simple joys of physical exercise and living in the open air without limits or boundaries.
A dip in our capacious pool is a great way to cool down after sunbathing, a walk, or a day in one of Tuscany’s cities of art!
Swimming, Jacuzzi tubs, privacy, and absolute quiet. Nothing more – or less. For jogging enthusiasts, a run in the Tuscan countryside, where the panorama changes constantly and spectacular views await around every turn, is an experience not soon forgotten.
Other important vacation activities at Relais Casanova include:
- Mountain Biking: See our concierge for bikes and a detailed map of the area.
- Orseback Riding and Polo: Ride through the fabulous Chianti hills. The stables (18 km from Relais Casanova) also offer polo lessons.
- Golf: For golf enthusiasts, a Golf Club in the Siena area with an 18-hole course, just 40 km from Relais Casanova. The club offers individual and group lessons under the supervision of a n Italian Golf Federation pro.
- Truffle tasting and hunting in the nearby Crete Senesi: To discover all the secrets of the elusive truffle, you’re invited to participate in a one-day excursion to the Crete Senesi area for a fascinating “hunt” in private reserves, led by expert truffle hunters who will be happy to satisfy your every curiosity about the area and these gems of the earth.
- Shopping, “wellness and sport for good spirits.” The Mall, a designer outlet where you’ll find such prestigious brands as Gucci, Loro Piana, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Sergio Rossi, and many more (50 km from Relais Casanova), and the chic Prada outlet (25 km from Relais Casanova).